2015 Winter Meeting
“The Affordable Care Act”
January 17, 2015
The winter meeting of the Alabama Society of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology will be Saturday, January 17th at the Bruno Conference Center, 806 St. Vincent’s Drive. Drs. Howell and Sikora have developed a great program! Our topics will focus on “The Affordable Care Act” and is sponsored by MEDA and a Coding Review and Update as well as the new Physician Performance Assessment (PPA) Tool and the metrics to be designed for allergy, asthma, and immunology.
- 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM Lunch and Conversation
- 1:00 PM – 3:30 PM “The Affordable Care Act and its Impact on Healthcare Reform” by Douglas Waddell, Director, Managed Care and Government Markets, Meda
- 3:30 PM – 5:00 PM “BCBSAL” Coding Review/Update, Physician Performance Assessment
- 5:00 PM ASAAI Business Meeting
- 6:00 PM Dinner and dinner location can be arranged if enough express an interest in the same. Dutch Treat.
Those planning to stay overnight in Birmingham will need to make their own reservations at one of the many hotels located nearby.
In order to finalize arrangements for our meeting, please respond with the following information by January 5, 2015. Fax to Richard Carson at 334-269-5200.
Name of Physician attending: ___________________________________________
_____ I will be attending the lunch and afternoon lecture
_____ I will be attending the business meeting