2016 Summer Meeting
37th Annual Postgraduate Review Course
August 5-7, 2016
Sandestin Beach Hilton
- Elena Perez, M.D.
Allergy Associates of the Palm Beaches
- Bryan Martin, D.O.
President, ACAAI, Ohio State University Medical Center, Professor of Clinical Medicine and Pediatrics
- Mark Sands, M.D.
University of Buffalo, SUNY School of Medicine, Chief of Allergy
- Jennifer Leiding, M.D.
University of South Florida School of Medicine
- Members who have paid 2016 dues: Free
- Members who have not paid 2016 dues: $200 After July 5: $250
- Non-Members: $250 After July 5: $350
- 1st 2 years out from Fellowship: $50
- Fellows: Free Registration
Would you like to provide a financial contribution to the ASAAI to offset the cost of providing a travel grant for current Fellows in the UAB program? If so, please write a check to the ASAAI. Every contribution counts and assists with expenses associated with travel and lodging. The future of our specialty depends on the excellent training of our Fellows! Thanks for your generosity!!
Send to: ASAAI
Mr. Richard Carson
19 South Jackson Street
Montgomery, Alabama 36104
Hotel Reservations: (All info below is from 2015 meeting: this site will be updated in early Spring with info for 2016)
- Call the Sandestin Hilton Directly: 800-559-1805 or 850-267-9500
- Online: http://www.Hiltonsandestinbeach.com (Code AAI)
Attending the “Hit the Beach Reception”? Call the ASAAI office at 334-954-2577
All Other Inquiries Call Richard Carson: 334-954-2577 or Email: SpecSoc@aol.com
2015 PHARMACEUTICAL SPONSORS
- MEDA Pharmaceuticals